In this epic post-apocalyptic tale, Maceo and Mezzy have never met anyone like each other, and they’ll need all the help they can get to survive a planet ravaged by environmental catastrophe.
This epic trilogy-each issue overflowing with 30 story pages-spans a lifetime as philosophical differences tear at the threads holding Maceo and Mezzy together.
Will they, and the earth beneath their feet, ultimately be torn apart? New York Times bestselling, Eisner and Harvey Award-winning, and Marvel flagship writer Jason Aaron (Thor, The Avengers, Southern Bastards) launches his most ambitious creator-owned series to date with the first of three unique artistic partners – Eisner-winning artist Alexandre Tefenkgi (The Good Asian) – to take on a vision of the end of the world that’s brutal and nostalgic, whimsical and grounded… and ultimately, timeless
W: James Tynion IV, Tate Brombal A/CA: Chris Shehan, Werther Dell’Edera
Discover the inner workings of the House of Slaughter in this new horror series exploring the secret history of the Order that forged Erica Slaughter into the monster hunter she is today.
You know Aaron Slaughter as Erica’s handler and rival. But before he donned the black mask, Aaron was a teenager training within the House of Slaughter.
Surviving within the school is tough enough, but it gets even more complicated when Aaron falls for a mysterious boy destined to be his competition.
Dive deeper into the world of Something is Killing the Children in this first story arc by co-creator James Tynion IV (The Department of Truth, The Nice House on the Lake) and co-writer Tate Brombal (Barbalien), with art by rising star Chris Shehan (The Autumnal) and co-creator Werther Dell’Edera (Razorblades).
What unspeakable horror eats away at the heart of Crestfall Bluffs?
With law school and her whole life ahead of her, Joey plans to summer with her boyfriend Astor in his seemingly perfect hometown of Crestfall Bluffs.
It’s a chance to finally meet Astor’s family and childhood friends, all while enjoying a vacation with every need attended to by servants.
But beneath the affluent perfection lies a dark, deadly rot… will Joey discover the truth before it’s too late, and if she does, can she survive to tell the tale?
The bold, horrifying psychological thriller from Hugo Award-winning author Sarah Gailey (The Echo Wife, Magic For Liars) with artist Pius Bak (Firefly, The Magicians), perfect for fans of Stillwater and Nailbiter!
* New Characters! New Enemies! The BRAND NEW VERSE era starts here!
* For the FIRST TIME EVER, it’s the most-demanded Firefly story ever, as the series jumps forward in time after the battle with the Reavers that left Wash & Book dead.
* Mal and the new crew of Serenity set a course for the EARTH THAT WAS!
* That’s right, fans will see what’s happened to Earth for the first time in Firefly history – and that means all the rules are going out the window, in ways even Mal can’t imagine… * A Perfect Jumping-On Point For New Fans!
* GLAAD Award-winning writer James Tynion IV (Memetic, Batman: Detective Comics) teams with artist Werther Dell’Edera (Briggs Land) for an all-new limited series about staring into the abyss to find your worst fears staring back.
* When the children of Archer’s Peak begin to go missing, everything seems hopeless. Most children never return, but the ones that do have terrible stories-impossible stories of terrifying creatures that live in the shadows.
* Their only hope of finding and eliminating the threat is the arrival of a mysterious stranger, one who believes the children and claims to see what they can see.
* Her name is Erica Slaughter. She kills monsters. That is all she does, and she bears the cost because it MUST be done