What unspeakable horror eats away at the heart of Crestfall Bluffs?
With law school and her whole life ahead of her, Joey plans to summer with her boyfriend Astor in his seemingly perfect hometown of Crestfall Bluffs.
It’s a chance to finally meet Astor’s family and childhood friends, all while enjoying a vacation with every need attended to by servants.
But beneath the affluent perfection lies a dark, deadly rot… will Joey discover the truth before it’s too late, and if she does, can she survive to tell the tale?
The bold, horrifying psychological thriller from Hugo Award-winning author Sarah Gailey (The Echo Wife, Magic For Liars) with artist Pius Bak (Firefly, The Magicians), perfect for fans of Stillwater and Nailbiter!
* New Characters! New Enemies! The BRAND NEW VERSE era starts here!
* For the FIRST TIME EVER, it’s the most-demanded Firefly story ever, as the series jumps forward in time after the battle with the Reavers that left Wash & Book dead.
* Mal and the new crew of Serenity set a course for the EARTH THAT WAS!
* That’s right, fans will see what’s happened to Earth for the first time in Firefly history – and that means all the rules are going out the window, in ways even Mal can’t imagine… * A Perfect Jumping-On Point For New Fans!
* GLAAD Award-winning writer James Tynion IV (Memetic, Batman: Detective Comics) teams with artist Werther Dell’Edera (Briggs Land) for an all-new limited series about staring into the abyss to find your worst fears staring back.
* When the children of Archer’s Peak begin to go missing, everything seems hopeless. Most children never return, but the ones that do have terrible stories-impossible stories of terrifying creatures that live in the shadows.
* Their only hope of finding and eliminating the threat is the arrival of a mysterious stranger, one who believes the children and claims to see what they can see.
* Her name is Erica Slaughter. She kills monsters. That is all she does, and she bears the cost because it MUST be done
When a group of Nationalists use an ancient artifact to bring a villain from Arthurian myth back from the dead to gain power, ex-monster hunter Bridgette McGuire escapes her retirement home and pulls her unsuspecting grandson Duncan, a museum curator, into a world of magic and mysticism to defeat a legendary threat.
Bestselling writer Kieron Gillen (The Wicked + The Divine, Star Wars) and Russ Manning Award-winning artist Dan Mora (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Klaus) explore the mysteries of the past, the complicated truths of our history and the power of family to save the day – especially if that family has secret bunkers of ancient weapons and decades of experience hunting the greatest monsters in Britain ‘s history!
(W) Brian Azzarello (A) Maria Llovet (CA) Tula Lotay
Faith. Sex. The Devil.
Faith likes to dabble with magic. Her friends think it’s cute-and not just a little off-putting, but it’s part of her charm and her warped search for purpose in a world that makes too much sense. But she’s a true believer and knows there is a power within her reach. She’s right, of course. It just took a while for that magic, that temptation, that unknowable thing to find her . . .
In short- Faith is bored as hell. And Hell has noticed.
New York Times bestselling writer Brian Azzarello ( 100 Bullets , Batman: Damned ) and artist Maria Llovet ( Loud ) with Eisner Award winning artist Paul Pope on covers coalesce in a story of self-exploration, eroticism, and maybe even love.